Estyn is committed to promoting improvement in the delivery of education and training in Wales.
We achieve this by:
- publishing thematic reports and advice to the Welsh Assembly Government;
- publishing inspection reports detailing individual feedback to education and training providers;
- working closely with other inspectorates (nationally and internationally), local authorities, and other organisations to promote best practice and develop new, more effective ways of working;
- hosting training courses and events for education and training professionals, inspectors and other professionals who work with us to improve standards in education and training; and
- publishing the Chief Inspector’s Annual Report.