This report is a good practice guide to help schools tackle the impact of poverty and disadvantage.
The report outlines a series of recommendations and showcases best practice case studies.
Headteachers, teachers, local authority education officers and the Welsh Government are encouraged to read the report and use the findings and recommendations to drive improvement.
Best practice case studies
You can read the following examples of best practice in the main body of the report:
- Llwynypia Primary School, Rhondda Cynon Taf
- Ysgol Melyd, Denbighshire
- Sandfields Comprehensive School, Port Talbot
- Ysgol Bryn Elian, Conwy
- Ysgol Y Castell Primary School, Carmarthenshire
- St. Woolos Primary School, Newport
- Cwrt Sart Community Comprehensive School, Neath
- Cefn Hengoed Comprehensive, Swansea
- Cathays High School, Cardiff
- Mount Stuart School, Cardiff